REBECCA C. HUSTED Realtor®
Real Estate Consultant (CA DRE#00974102)
362 Gellert Blvd., Daly City, CA 94015
Cell 415-706-4722 Fax 650-755-3774
Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1987. With Corcoran Global Living Effective 3/1/22. (Previously known as Better Homes and Gardens R.E. Thrive), Daly City office, since 2001.Full time Realtor®, representing sellers and buyers in San Francisco and San Mateo Counties. Have successfully represented clients in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Sacramento, Santa Clara and Placer counties as well.
In addition to traditional seller/buyer representation, experience includes working with clients in Short Sales, attorneys on divorce sales, trust sales, probate sales, conservatorship sales, and partition sales, both with and without Court confirmation.
A unique specialty service provided is Project Management on behalf of Sellers to “Bring the Home to Market”. Manage the budget & oversee projects including repairs, updates, renovations, staging and all functions necessary to get a home ready to sell for Top Dollar.
This Separate Service is known as Rebecca's Turnkey Services (RTS).
Also, provide Professional Broker Price Opinion services for individuals, attorneys, and appraisal companies.
Past experience includes residential and commercial property management, facility management, real estate leasing (both Commercial and Residential), commercial property marketing.
MAJOR STRENGTHS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Skilled negotiator
• High quality marketing services
• Professional customer service
• Consistent top producing Agent averaging 30 transactions each year
• Top Agent 5% Nationwide
• Quality Service Certified® Professional with a Customer rating of 4.9 out of 5 (www.RatedAgent.com)
• Better Homes and Gardens MASTERS Award Winner (Top BHG Award)
• Chairman’s Circle Gold Award Winner (Top Prudential Award)
• San Mateo County Association of Realtors Diamond Award Winner (Top Association Reward)
• Experienced with corporate business environments
• President - Daly City Colma Chamber of Commerce
• Winner 2012 Cypress Small Business Award from Daly City-Colma Chamber of Commerce
• Full time Realtor
• Mother to one Grown Child
• Reside in Broadmoor Village, Unincorporated Colma
• • Interests include home remodeling; real estate investment; travel
YOUR INQUIRIES AND QUESTIONS ARE INVITED ANYTIME! I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING ABLE TO SERVE YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN SELLING AND BUYING REAL ESTATE IN THIS VERY EXCITING LOCATION - THE BAY AREA!!!
LIFE IS GOOD!